- The ICO Hub.asia website project is a multi-faceted repository / website for initial coin offerings and fintech news in Asia.
The website homepage includes latest real-time cryptocurrency prices, news sections pulling articles from multiple topic categories, a informative sidebar with bitcoin to asian currency conversions.
- The Studio Figure Eight website project was my first project in which I did not have any physical meeting with the studio owner in the entirety of the process.
We were able to 'exercise' effective coordination virtually through e-mails. We reviewed links and I sent detailed screenshots in regards to what additional information was required.
- The Jubei Izakaya restaurant project required my full suite of talents. I was offered the opportunity to manage and run advertisements on their social media profiles.
I created graphics & content to schedule weekly on Facebook & Instagram platforms. I was able to grow their social media channels with a relevant Bangkok following.
- The WeLearn Education Center project fulfilled my passion because the work I put in was a benefit to the greater good of humanity!
I launched the secondary school’s digital suite of requirements. I developed an introductory website, created social media platforms, setup network email addresses, integrated e-mailing marketing lists & campaigns.
- This artist project included an artist website, social media promotion, & graphic designs for new single releases, press kit, merchandise and events.
The website is a one page layout featuring Soundcloud music integration, booking contact form, event photos & videos.
- The Hot Sauce Bangkok project included event flyer graphic designs & Facebook event marketing campaigns.
My task was to advertise upcoming events to local demographic with radius and interest based targeting. Events included theme nights and an on-going pub crawl in Sukhumvit.